We only accept payments by bank transfer. Making your payment means you have agreed to all Terms & Conditions herein.
- All courses and retreats require advanced payment.
- We do not reserve dates.
- Your booking is confirmed as soon as we receive your payment.
- We only accept payment by bank transfer.
- To request Tai Chi Bali bank account details Contact us
- We have stopped using Paypal as many of our customers complain of high transfer fees and low exchange rates.
- Many of our customers have said they prefer to pay the fixed transfer fee with their own trusted bank, and also low fees with www.transferwise.com and www.xe.com
- Cancellation for any reason before the start date is subject to a 50% cancellation fee, or you may reschedule one time only. After this one time reschedule there is no refund and no reschedule.
- Cancellation for any reason after the start date is subject to a 100% cancellation fee, no refund and no reschedule
- If Tai Chi Bali cancel for any reason we will send you a refund or reschedule.
- Our goal is to complement the advice from your licensed health care professional by providing information which may encourage healing of the body, mind, and spirit.
- We recommend that you seek advice from your licensed health care professional before embarking on this or any other program contained in or demonstrated herein.
- Tai Chi Bali disclaim any liability or loss in connection with any activities or information contained in or demonstrated herein, or from the adoption of any instruction or guidance expressed therein.