Terms & Conditions
Tai Chi Bali is a fully licensed education centre offering professional training and guidance on our field of expertise.
Please read all carefully. Making your payment means you agree to all Terms and Conditions below.
- Please fill in and return the Registration Form before making your payment.
- Please attach a photo of your passport when you send the Registration Form.
- All courses and retreats require advanced payment.
- We can hold your reservation for max. 7 days to give you time to make your payment.
- Your booking is confirmed only after we have received your payment.
- The deadline for payment is 14 days before the start date of your course/retreat.
- To avoid disappointment we recommend you pay asap as we only accept max. 6 people per course/retreat.
- We only accept payment by bank transfer with Wise.com and Revolut.com Please pay online with debit or credit card.
- Please add 1.5% to your Wise.com and Revolut.com transfer to cover your sending fee.
- If you are already in Bali, you can go to any Bank Permata and pay directly into our business account.
- To request Tai Chi Bali bank account details Contact us
- Cancellation for any reason 7 days before the start date is subject to a 50% cancellation fee, or you may reschedule one time only. After this one time reschedule there is no refund and no reschedule.
- Cancellation for any reason after 7 days before the start date is subject to a 100% cancellation fee, no refund and no reschedule.
- Refunds may be requested by submitting full bank transfer details within 180 days of cancellation. After 180 days without submitting bank details the refund will be cancelled.
- In the event of refund, all bank transfer fees will be deducted from the refund amount.
Traveling in Bali
- As a visitor to Bali please respect the local culture and traditions.
- As a student at our centre please conduct yourself in a professional manner.
- Narcotics are illegal in Indonesia and are not permitted on retreats and courses.
- Tai Chi Bali recommend that you obtain full visitor information from your Indonesian Consulate before departure from your country of residence regarding your stay in Indonesia, i.e. travel documents, visa requirements, length of stay, travel insurance, certificates of vaccination, etc.
- For more info click here www.indonesia.travel/gb/en/general-information/visa-immigration
Code of Conduct
- Protect and preserve the natural world.
- Respect the local culture and tradition.
- Take all your rubbish back to your hotel.
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes early for all classes.
- Smoking is not permitted for the full duration on all courses and retreats.
- Alcohol is not permitted during classes.
- Do not bring your phone or computer to classes. They are not permitted during practice.
- Practice together in friendship and harmony.
- Work hard to improve your skills.
- Cultivate unity, wisdom and compassion.
- Bring your good vibes and smiles to the class and enjoy the healing experience.
- Our intention is to invite like-minded people into a safe and healing environment which allows space for learning and growth in nature. As guests at our school, we hope you all enjoy the healing space provided, practice together in friendship and harmony, and carry forward the great traditions of Tai Chi and Qi Gong with modesty and respect. To maintain this healing environment you must therefore agree to our Terms & Conditions to be accepted onto the course/retreat. On the rare occasion that someone does not take our Terms & Conditions seriously by repeatedly disturbing the healing tranquility of the course/retreat or by repeatedly behaving unprofessionally, and not following the Terms & Conditions they agreed to in the Registration Form (i.e. repeated inappropriate behaviour, repeatedly late for class, repeatedly bringing phones into the classroom, etc) we may have to give them a private warning, or in extreme cases ask them to leave the course/retreat.
- Our goal is to complement the advice from your licensed health care professional by providing information which may encourage healing of the body, mind, and spirit.
- We recommend that you seek advice from your licensed health care professional before embarking on this or any other program contained in or demonstrated herein.
- Tai Chi Bali disclaim any liability or loss in connection with any activities or information contained in or demonstrated herein, or from the adoption of any instruction or guidance expressed therein.
- The Retreat Schedule, Treks and Hotel may change according to availability, dry/rainy season, and closure of national parks and private property. We always do our best to offer you the best option available.