Terms & Conditions
Tai Chi Bali is a fully licensed education centre offering professional training and guidance on our field of expertise.
Please read all carefully. Making your payment means you agree to all Terms and Conditions below.
- Please fill in and return the Registration Form before making your payment.
- Please attach a photo of your passport when you send the Registration Form.
- All courses and retreats require advanced payment.
- We can hold your reservation for max. 7 days to give to time to make your payment.
- Your booking is confirmed only after we have received your payment.
- The deadline for payment is 10 days before the start date of your course/retreat.
- To avoid disappointment we recommend you pay asap as we only accept max. 6 people per course/retreat.
- We only accept payment by bank transfer with www.wise.com Please pay online with your debit or credit card.
- Please add 1% to your www.wise.com transfer to cover your sending fee.
- If you have cash and/or are already in Bali, you can go directly to any Bank Permata and pay cash into our business account.
- To request Tai Chi Bali bank account details Contact us
- Cancellation for any reason 7 days before the start date is subject to a 50% cancellation fee, or you may reschedule one time only. After this one time reschedule there is no refund and no reschedule.
- Cancellation for any reason after 7 days before the start date is subject to a 100% cancellation fee, no refund and no reschedule.
- In the event of refund, all bank transfer fees will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Our goal is to complement the advice from your licensed health care professional by providing information which may encourage healing of the body, mind, and spirit.
- We recommend that you seek advice from your licensed health care professional before embarking on this or any other program contained in or demonstrated herein.
- Tai Chi Bali disclaim any liability or loss in connection with any activities or information contained in or demonstrated herein, or from the adoption of any instruction or guidance expressed therein.
- The Retreat Schedule, Treks and Hotel may change according to availability, dry/rainy season, and closure of national parks and private property. We always do our best to offer you the best option available.
Traveling in Bali
- As a visitor to Bali please respect the local culture and traditions.
- As a student at our centre please conduct yourself in a professional manner.
- Narcotics are illegal in Indonesia and are not permitted on retreats and courses.
- Tai Chi Bali recommend that you obtain full visitor information from your Indonesian Consulate before departure from your country of residence regarding your stay in Indonesia, i.e. flights, travel documents, visa requirements, length of stay, travel insurance.
- Click here for www.indonesia.travel
Code of Conduct
- Protect and preserve the natural world.
- Respect the local culture and tradition.
- Take all your rubbish back to your hotel.
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes early for all classes.
- Smoking and alcohol are not permitted during classes.
- Do not bring your phone to classes. Phones are not permitted during practice.
- Practice together in friendship and harmony.
- Work hard to improve your skills.
- Cultivate unity, wisdom and compassion.
- Bring your good vibes and smiles to the class and enjoy the healing experience.