Terms & Conditions
Tai Chi Bali is a fully licensed education centre offering professional training and guidance on our field of expertise.
Please read all carefully. Making your payment means you agree to all Terms and Conditions below.
For registration please bring a photocopy of your passport and visa on the first day of your course/retreat.
- All courses and retreats require advanced payment.
- We do not reserve dates.
- Your booking is confirmed as soon as we receive your payment.
- We only accept payment by bank transfer.
- To request Tai Chi Bali bank account details Contact us
- We have stopped using Paypal as many of our customers complain of high transfer fees and low exchange rates.
- Many of our customers have said they prefer to pay the fixed transfer fee with their own trusted bank, or low fees with www.transferwise.com and www.xe.com
- Cancellation for any reason before the start date is subject to a 50% cancellation fee, or you may reschedule one time only. After this one time reschedule there is no refund and no reschedule.
- Cancellation for any reason after the start date is subject to a 100% cancellation fee, no refund and no reschedule.
- If Tai Chi Bali cancel for any reason we will send you a refund or reschedule.
- Our goal is to complement the advice from your licensed health care professional by providing information which may encourage healing of the body, mind, and spirit.
- We recommend that you seek advice from your licensed health care professional before embarking on this or any other program contained in or demonstrated herein.
- Tai Chi Bali disclaim any liability or loss in connection with any activities or information contained in or demonstrated herein, or from the adoption of any instruction or guidance expressed therein.
- The Retreat Schedule, Treks and Hotel may change according to availability, dry/rainy season, and closure of national parks and private property. We always do our best to offer you the best option available.
Traveling in Bali
- As a visitor to Bali please respect the local culture and traditions.
- As a student at our centre please conduct yourself in a professional manner.
- Narcotics are illegal in Indonesia and are not permitted on retreats and courses.
- Tai Chi Bali recommend that you obtain full visitor information from your Indonesian Consulate before departure from your country of residence regarding your stay in Indonesia, i.e. flights, travel documents, visa requirements, length of stay, travel insurance.
- Click here for www.indonesia.travel
Code of Conduct
- Protect and preserve the natural world.
- Respect the local culture and tradition.
- Take all your rubbish back to your hotel.
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes early for all classes.
- Smoking and alcohol are not permitted during classes.
- Phones are not permitted in classes. Do not bring your phone to classes.
- Practice together in friendship and harmony.
- Work hard to improve your skills.
- Cultivate unity, wisdom and compassion.
- Bring your good vibes to the class and enjoy the healing experience.