Terms & Conditions
Tai Chi Bali is a fully licensed education centre offering professional training and guidance on our field of expertise. Making your payment means you agree to all terms and conditions herein.
Traveling in Bali
- As a visitor to Bali please respect the local culture and traditions.
- As a student at our centre please conduct yourself in a professional manner.
- Narcotics are illegal in Indonesia and are not permitted on retreats and courses.
- Tai Chi Bali recommend that you obtain full visitor information from your Indonesian Consulate before departure from your country of residence regarding your stay in Indonesia, i.e. flights, travel documents, visa requirements, length of stay, travel insurance.
- Click here for www.indonesia.travel
Code of Conduct
- Protect and preserve the natural world.
- Respect the local culture and tradition.
- Take all your rubbish back to your hotel.
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes early for all classes.
- Smoking and alcohol are not permitted during classes.
- Phones are not permitted in classes. Do not bring your phone to classes.
- Practice together in friendship and harmony.
- Work hard to improve your skills.
- Cultivate unity, wisdom and compassion.
- Paying with Paypal is safe and fast using your Paypal Account, Debit or Credit Card. Paypal charge an additional 5% fee which will be added to your payment by Paypal at checkout. To pay by Paypal click the button next to the item you choose.
- Paying with Transferwise is safe and fast using your Online Bank Transfer or Credit Card. Transferwise charge an additional 1% fee which will be added to your payment by Transferwise at checkout. To pay by Transferwise click here Transferwise.com
- Bank Transfers are safe and take 2-4 working days and charge additional fees which you pay at your bank. To pay by Bank Transfer contact your bank.
- To request Tai Chi Bali bank account details Contact us
- Cancellation for any reason before the start date is subject to a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation for any reason after the start date is subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
- If Tai Chi Bali cancel for any reason we will send you a refund via PayPal.
- Our goal is to complement the advice from your licensed health care professional by providing information which may encourage healing of the body, mind, and spirit.
- We recommend that you seek advice from your licensed health care professional before embarking on this or any other program contained in or demonstrated herein.
- Tai Chi Bali disclaim any liability or loss in connection with any activities or information contained in or demonstrated herein, or from the adoption of any instruction or guidance expressed therein.