Tai Chi & Qi Gong
Online Private Courses
Learn Tai Chi & Qi Gong from anywhere with an internet connection
Online Private Courses
Tai Chi Bali Online Courses are a great way to improve your health and learn Tai Chi and Qi Gong in the comfort of your own home. We offer 10 hours and 20 hours private training 1-to-1 with British instructor Dave West. These courses are based on internationally recognized health meditation exercises and mind-body fitness. They are easy to learn, bring rapid results, and can be modified for different levels of health and fitness.
To sign up for your Online Private Course and receive your Zoom Video Call and Password please select your course from the list below and Contact us
10 Hours Online Health Course
8 Private Classes 75 minutes/class
Plus Video & PDF
USD 380 See Payment Options10 Hour Online Courses are suitable for busy people who want to get healthy with a short program for daily practice. Discus your health concerns and receive a personalized training program and suggestions to help you grow and improve over time using sitting, standing and moving meditations. Restoring postures and purifying movements from Tai Chi and Qi Gong can calm your mind, energize your body, and speed up recovery from illness. Choose one of the courses below and Contact us
20 Hours Online Certification Course
16 Private Classes 75 minutes/class
Plus Video & PDF
USD 650 See Payment Options20 Hour Online Courses are suitable for people interested in developing a strong foundation in Tai Chi or Qi Gong or have more time and motivation for the 200 Hours Teacher Training Certification Course. The purpose of certification is to ensure that all students have attained the virtue, skill and knowledge necessary to practice all course elements safely and effectively, and carry forward the great tradition of Tai Chi and Qi Gong with modesty and respect. Choose one of the courses below and Contact us
Goals of Practice
- To teach beginners to open their heart and minds to the beauty and healing power of nature – Sickness is the disruption in the flow of energy between humans and nature. As you strengthen your connection with the natural world, your sense of beauty, wonder, awe and curiosity is restored and your brain and nervous system are calmed. Stress levels are lowered and the immune system is boosted. The medicine of nature is the antidote to our modern stressful lifestyles.
- To teach beginners to feel their qi – Beginners usually do not have even the slightest concept of qi. Our courses gradually give you an understanding of qi through feeling and experience. This kind of knowledge is necessary for any kind of advancement in Qi Gong and Tai Chi Chuan. For this reason, beginners are usually taught some of the many simple Wai Dan forms.
- To teach beginners to regulate the body, breathing, and mind – Once you have grasped the idea of qi, you then start to learn to regulate your body. This includes how to relax the body from the skin to as deep as the internal organs and bone marrow. Through this relaxation you are able to feel and sense your center, balance, and root. You must also learn to regulate your breathing—normal abdominal breathing for relaxation and reverse abdominal breathing for qi expansion and condensation. Most important of all, you must learn to regulate your mind until it can be calm and concentrated without disturbance. All of these criteria are the critical keys to the correct practice of Qi Gong and Tai Chi Chuan. If you start learning the sequence without having already done this basic training, you will be preoccupied with the complicated movements and will only be able to perform them in a superficial way.
- To teach beginners to use their mind to lead the qi efficiently – Once you have regulated your body, breathing, and mind, you will then be able to use your concentrated mind to lead the qi to circulate smoothly and effectively.
- To teach practitioners to circulate qi in the twelve primary qi channels and fill up the two main qi vessels – If you are able to use your mind to lead the qi efficiently, you have completed the basic training. This is then the time for forms or sequence training. In addition, you should continue your Qi Gong and Tai Chi Chuan training and learn to build up your concentration to a higher level and, consequently, build your qi to a higher level. In addition, you should also learn to increase the qi in the two main vessels—the yin conception vessel and the yang governing vessel. Still meditation is normally used for this.
- To teach practitioners to expand their qi to the surface of the skin and to condense the qi to the bone marrow – When the body’s qi has been built to a higher level, you then start learning to lead the qi to the skin to increase the skin’s sensitivity and into the bones to nourish the marrow.
- To teach practitioners to use the qi to energize the muscles for maximum jin manifestation – When you are able to lead the qi to the skin and condense it to the marrow efficiently, you can then use this qi to energize the muscles to a high level. This is the secret to internal jin. Internal jin is the foundation and root of external jin.
- To lead advanced practitioners into the domain of spiritual cultivation – The ultimate goal of Qi Gong and Tai Chi Chuan practice is to lead you into the domain of emptiness, where your whole being is in the no-extremity (wuji) state. When you have reached this goal, the qi in your body and the qi in nature will unite and become one, and all human desires will gradually disappear.